Re: [O] RE: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel-read should have option NOT to inter

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] RE: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel-read should have option NOT to interpret as elisp
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:58:17 -0700

"Vladimir Alexiev" <address@hidden> writes:

>> I've applied the patch
>> attached to my previous email and unless there is a real push-back ...
>
> Could you add handling of quoted strings?

I believe quoted strings are already handled, e.g.,

#+results: elisp-looking-table
| 1 | (a b c)   |
| 2 | "(a b c)" |

#+headers: :var without=elisp-looking-table[0,1]
#+headers:    :var with=elisp-looking-table[1,1]
#+begin_src perl
  $with, $without
#+end_src

#+results:
: "(a b c)"
: (a b c)

> And most importantly, document all of this in "(org)var".  Here is a
> merged dscription:

Thanks for the reminder, I have  updated the documentation.

Best -- Eric