[Orgmode] Re: Org Babel and R issue with pdf latex export

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org Babel and R issue with pdf latex export
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:35:56 -0800

Ben Ward <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I recently installed emacs, org-mode fresh on a new install of Arch
> Linux. Before I had it working on Ubuntu.
>
> I've installed everything as before and used the same .emacs file I had,
> but if I use org to write out some R script and export to pdf via latex,
> then I get an empty pdf document, with only the title and Contents
> heading. However if I export to anything else such as html it works, and
> shows me code and results.

Hi Ben,

Are you sure this problem concerns babel/R? What happens when you export
an Org document to pdf without any babel stuff?

Can you provide an example Org file that you are having trouble
exporting to pdf? The problem is probably in your local configuration,
so if no-one can jump to the solution then start from a minimal working
config and try to find the part of your .emacs which is causing the
problem.

Dan