Re: [Orgmode] org export not working

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org export not working
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:03:01 -0500

Hi John,

On 11-Feb-27, at 10:48 PM, John Rakestraw wrote:

Hi, list --

Just finished grading exams, writing student comments in org-mode. I've attempted to export the comments to pdf so that I can print and distribute
to the class, and when I export I get this error message:

Symbol's function definition is void: org-search-forward-unenclosed

C-h f org-search-forward-unenclosed confirms that there's no such function
defined.

You might consider temporarily rolling back your org-mode. The function was defined in org-list.el a few weeks ago (my latest pull).

Hope this helps,

  -Anthony