[Orgmode] Re: convert orgmode to docx --- using odt export

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: convert orgmode to docx --- using odt export
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:56:44 +0530

Robert Goldman <address@hidden> writes:

> Question:  is this only usable in a stand-alone emacs, or can we load
> the exporter into our normal orgmode configuration?

Odt exporter should work like any other regular exporter for orgmode. If
something is not OK please report a bug..

> I suspect from reading that a merge will be difficult that we must use
> this outside our standard environment, but just wanted to be sure....

Depends on your needs and level of comfort.

Soon the code will be merged with Orgmode. Until then it will remain on
a separate trunk on it's own. Only drawback I see is that it wouldn't
get any of the cutting edge features of Orgmode that were made available
in the year 2011.

Jambunathan K.