[Orgmode] xemacs21: void-variable macro-declaration-function

From: Andreas Goesele
Subject: [Orgmode] xemacs21: void-variable macro-declaration-function
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 23:48:46 +0100

Hi,

I had a working org-mode version 6.33trans with XEmacs 21.4.22 and
wanted to move to a newer version. I installed org-mode 7.01g-1 0 coming
with debian squeeze.

But now org-mode doesn't work any more. When I open any org-mode file I
get:

File mode specification error: (void-variable macro-declaration-function)

I tried to get some more information by setting debug-on-error, but
there is no additional debugging info when I trigger the error above.

I went back to my old org-mode - only to find out, that the old version
isn't working any more either :-(

Any help?

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.