Re: [Orgmode] Unable to select source code blocks

From: Giorgio Valoti
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unable to select source code blocks
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:39:23 +0100

Il giorno 26/feb/2011, alle ore 01.08, Eric Schulte ha scritto:

>>> […]
>>
>> The problem doesn’t seem related to the autocomplete system, it’s the
>> org-babel-src-block-names function that returns an empty list. I don’t
>> know why, the org-babel-src-name-w-name-regexp used by that function
>> seems ok at a cursory look.
>>

> Could you attach a small file with named code blocks which aren't caught
> by this function?  I just ran the following in by file of scraps of
> code examples and got 60 names returned
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>  (length (org-babel-src-block-names))
> #+end_src

How embarrassing! I used this

  #+begin_src emacs-lisp
 (org-babel-src-block-names)
  #+end_src

which returns nil or so I thought. I was expecting to see the list of source
blocks in the results.

Using your snippet on the same file:

  #+begin_src emacs-lisp
 (length (org-babel-src-block-names))
  #+end_src

  #+results:
  : 19

However, using eval-last-sexp I get a list with nil items. Is it correct?

Ciao
--
Giorgio Valoti