[Orgmode] [BABEL] [BUG] Property ":exports: both" ignored when exporting

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [Orgmode] [BABEL] [BUG] Property ":exports: both" ignored when exporting subtree
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:15:34 +0100

Hi,

When exporting this buffer to pdf, the R code becomes evaluated and
the code and the result becomes exported; but when I export only the
"Here it does not work" subtree, the :exports: is ignored and only the
code is exported; if I export only the "Here it works" subtree, the
code and result are exported as ":export both" is used as a header
argument.

Cheers,

Rainer

* Her it does not work