Re: [Orgmode][babel] How to add results to text inline?

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [Orgmode][babel] How to add results to text inline?
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:34:25 +0100

Sorry.  I should have read your message properly.

How about:
In my long long paragraph after that I want to say that
my result is  src_python[:noweb yes :results value raw replace :exports
results]{return <<my_formula(my_parameter='5')>>} for x=5.

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas Leha

Universitätsmedizin Göttingen