Re: [Orgmode] Deriving mode from org-mode

From: Anders Waldenborg
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Deriving mode from org-mode
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:31:58 +0100

On 02/22/2011 10:34 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Sorry for following up on my own mail.  I want to add a pointer
to the documentation for org-wikinodes.el:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-wikinodes.html

Thanks.

I've already seen that - I'm not very interesed in camelcase links. However I was planning to look at the implementation to get hints on how to implement good links. I currently (ab)use radio targets, every top level heading is in the format "* <<<Page name>>>", which seems to work quite well, but doesnt feel very elegant. My main focus this far has been to get narrowing (I really don't want to risk seeing anything that may distract me) and a back function so that I can go back to previous page.

 anders