[Orgmode] [annoyance] Inserted headlines are immediately folded

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] [annoyance] Inserted headlines are immediately folded
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:33:02 +0100

Hi,

I just experienced the latest day(s) a small annoyance when inserting
(copying) one headline into an existing Org file: it is folded immediately
upon insertion.

For example, inserting:

** RDV client ABC
   <2011-07-05 Tue 08:30-09:15>

results into such a file:

* Appointments

** RDV medical
   <2011-02-23 Wed 08:45-09:00>

** RDV client ABC...
** Birthday Donja
   <2011-03-05 Sat 18:30>

Before, when inserting such a node, it stayed expanded, which my preferred way
of viewing the file.

I don't (think I) have any customization that would explain this new behavior.
Can you confirm it?

Best regards,
  Seb

--