Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel][patch] C++ inconsistencies

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel][patch] C++ inconsistencies
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:20:41 +0100

Hi Martyn,

Martyn Jago <address@hidden> writes:

> The FSF process is in progress - I'm currently waiting for the agreement
> to sign. I'll tidy up the YAML export.

I confirm the assignment/disclaimer process with the FSF is complete.

I added you to the list of contributors on Worg:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#contributors_with_fsf_papers

(We need to wait a bit before the Worg repo is published on the
website.)

Thanks for contributing!

--
 Bastien