[Orgmode] Bug: unexpected behaviour of org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action

From: kinouchou
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: unexpected behaviour of org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action [7.01trans]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:45:37 +0100

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

Hello,

I tried to use org-mark-entry-for-agenda-action (C-c C-x C-k). But
when, inside the agenda, I tried to select a specific date AND hour (k
s),
with the timegrid, only the date was scheduled.
I think it would be better to have both the date and the time
scheduled.
What do you think?

kinouchou

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
 of 2010-09-02 on rutherfordium, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 7.01trans