[Orgmode] Re: [babel] Suggestions: GRASS GIS und Lilypond

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Suggestions: GRASS GIS und Lilypond
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:37:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:40:23 +0000, Martyn Jago wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would be interested in a solution to lilypond within org, and would be
> happy to fork on github and help out (I currently have some time too).
>
> Martyn

Ok Martyn,

I've put what I have done in a git repo on github.

address@hidden:sshelagh/ob-lilypond.git

Things that need looking into.

The paths that are being generated so that the results block can find the
images.

The lilypond commands that tell it to make a "snippet" picture. I started
looking into this as it seems to have changed since I last used lilypond
this way. I researched the switches but never actually tested them. -D
preview.

I wonder how the changing syntax of lilypond can be dealt with? Will we
need to test for lilypond versions?

Best wishes

Shelagh