[Orgmode] Can I archive into datetree based on CLOSED date property

From: Urs Rau (UK)
Subject: [Orgmode] Can I archive into datetree based on CLOSED date property
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:28:03 +0000

Hi
I would quite like to have a function that would work on a region , or on a
whole org file of todos and archive completed todos or a selected region into a
datetree in the archive file in such a way that all completed todo items would
be filed under the date on which their property says they were completed or
closed.
Maybe it can already do it and I just need to learn how?
Thanks for pointers or counter suggestions.

Regards

--
Urs Rau