Re: [Orgmode] Sending TODO items automatically to a specified email addr

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Sending TODO items automatically to a specified email address
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:48:13 -0600

What format of an attachment would you want to be hooked to the e-mail (html, xml, txt, pdf)?   I think that once you figure that out, write the function to generate that the rest is downhill.  I have just started using GNUS but I imagine it or one of the email programs in emacs or through a python script an email could easily be sent.

Matthew