[Orgmode] Re: Context-sensitive word count in org mode (elisp)

From: Benjamin Beckwith
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Context-sensitive word count in org mode (elisp)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:22:23 -0500

Hi Paul,

I have a small emacs project that creates a word-count mode and function
for use.  It currently does not ignore sections like your proposal, but I think
that would be interesting functionality.

Mine does keep a running tally of adds/delete in the mode line.  It also
lets you set a goal and provides a visual indication when that goal is
met -- I believe that this feature may be of interest to you.

You can find it at:
https://github.com/bnbeckwith/wc-mode

Regards,
Ben