Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:43:30 -0600

Anyway, I'd like to see the development of org go towards decoupling
it from the emacs GUI and allowing the core logic to be used from
other languages; I'd say the easiest way would be to provide a
JSON-like HTTP protocol; not sure how easy/hard would it be to develop
a HTTP server and run it from the headless emacs as a daemon.

Marcelo.