Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: another Org file for anniversary entries

From: Juraj Kubelka
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: another Org file for anniversary entries
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:25:17 +0100

Hi Bastien,

I may mixed two thinks I supposed to achieve.

1. to be able to export anniversaries in a separate .ics file. As you posted recently, in a new org-mode release, it will be possible to use `org-icalendar-honor-noexport-tag' customization. I have not tried yet, but it should work. So, this is likely not the case right now.

2. I have a lot of anniversaries and I want to store new items (by pressing "i a" in Org Agenda buffer) to a different .org file. I do not want to have them in the same file as the other diary entries (by pressing "i d" o "i b"). Are there any settings I can use for the purpose? Maybe I missed something.

Thank you in advance,
Juraj

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Juraj,

thanks for the patch and the explanations.

Juraj Kubelka <address@hidden> writes:

> So, my regular diary events are stored in main.org file and
> anniversaries in anniversary.org file.

Which lets you have two separate .ics files, one containing
anniversaries, the other one not containing them.

I still fail to understand what is needed that cannot be taken
care of by your settings.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien