Re: [Orgmode] Projects with priority items

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Projects with priority items
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:14:32 -0700

Excellent question.  Do you mean all ancestors?

===

More options you might consider (don't want to hijack thread):

Other options include dimming tasks that have at least one descendent
in the same agenda view.

Motivation is that sometimes I mark a task as important (or any other
tag), and mark its child as important.  When I look at the agenda view
for important items without inheritance, I am less interested in the
parent.  But when B is done, I am interested in A again.  I don't want
to manipulate tags.  I just want to have both there all the time in the
agenda, but one dimmed.

  * deal with company A :important:
    * call B at company A :important:
    * call C