Re: [Orgmode] Improve percent escaping links in Org mode (pull request /

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Improve percent escaping links in Org mode (pull request / OK to push)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:17:41 +0100

Hi David,

David Maus <address@hidden> writes:

> This is a pull request or push announcement for the first set of
> patches to improve Org mode's percent escaping functions.  This set of
> changes solves the problems with percent escaping non-ascii
> characters.

Wow... how could I missed this email?  Thanks for the thorough details
about this change, which is most than welcome (I read Vincent's emails
about this.)

I hope you can rebase this on current head without too much headache,
and provide a set of patches.  I'd rather read patches than just test
from a branch...

Thanks a lot!

--
 Bastien