[Orgmode] automatic regression test (again)

From: Michael Brand
Subject: [Orgmode] automatic regression test (again)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:08:28 +0100

(this is a fork of
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/35415/focus=37389)

Hi Bastien

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 15:35, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michael, thanks for the detailed step-by-step way of reproducing the
> problem with a bare emacs!  Quite useful.

If a regression test set would already be implemented or integrated in
Org I would like a lot to add by myself also these test cases above as
automatic test cases. _This_ would be really useful. Regression test
would be on the very top on my wish list for Org, like it is for any
project.

I know that mentioned here
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/31307/focus=31310
are several attempts for a regression test, but I just wanted to say
that I miss that too.

Michael