Re: [Orgmode] export weekly completed/late items

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export weekly completed/late items
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 17:52:36 +0100

Hi Marcelo,

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> Although I have been using org for quite some time, I never really
> spend time going through the manual and learning all the nuances of
> the agenda, and I often forget how powerful it is.

It's a good read :)

> It would really nice if we had an agenda command to export all of this
> as a PDF report, for example.

You can export agendas as PDF by writing them to .pdf files.

See section 10.5 in the manual: "Commands in the agenda buffer"

`C-x C-w     (`org-write-agenda')'
     Write the agenda view to a file.  Depending on the extension of
     the selected file name, the view will be exported as HTML
     (extension `.html' or `.htm'), Postscript (extension `.ps'), PDF
     (extension `.pdf'), and plain text (any other extension).  When
     called with a `C-u' prefix argument, immediately open the newly
     created file.  Use the variable `org-agenda-exporter-settings' to
     set options for `ps-print' and for `htmlize' to be used during
     export.

HTH,

--
 Bastien