[Orgmode] Re: Generic LaTeX class support (scrlttr2/isodoc)

From: Allen S. Rout
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Generic LaTeX class support (scrlttr2/isodoc)
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:54:46 -0500

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> I am attaching sample files from my work-area for ready consumption.

[...]

I'm trying to use your lisp to generate isodoc letters.  I'm wondering
what tex processing commands you are using?

I don't have bbdb in place, so I changed that.  Otherwise, using your
code, I get a similar TeX result (attached) but a PDF result that
doesn't make much sense.  (attached).

Toying around with isodoc natively, I found that I could get things to
look somewhat better by translating the '[key=val]' region inside the
\begin{document} into a \setupdocument{} command _before_ the
\begin{document}.  From your earlier examples, it's clear that you were
getting it to work without that measure.

I saw that there were several notions of "How to turn an Org document
into tasty letter-flavored TeX-like source".... Has anyone else reached
a functional plateau they like?

- Allen S. Rout