[Orgmode] Re: Fontification of blocks

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Fontification of blocks
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:14:57 +0100

Hi Dan,

Dan Davison wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>> Dan Davison wrote:
>>> Sébastien Vauban
>>> <wxhgmqzgwmuf-geNee64TY+gS+FvcfC7Uqw-XMD5yJDbdMSQIYZ4X/address@hidden>
>>>
>>> I would say this is a bug.
>>
>> Indeed, that's definitely a bug.
>> Can you send me your file, for me to test if I have the same problem?
>
> I don't have that file any longer, but the problem occurs with all
> files. It is somewhat unpredictable -- I mess about with block
> show/hide, and global visibility cycling, and it happens eventually if
> not at first. E.g. this file
>
> ---------------------------------
> * heading
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> 1
> #+end_src
> ---------------------------------

I could reproduce it with your above file, if the file ends on the end_src
line.

The following:

* heading

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
1
#+end_src
* other heading

also exhibits the problem, but this one:

* heading

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
1
#+end_src

* other heading

does not.

So, it is related to the fact that the block is the last line of the subtree
or of the file.

As I always have newlines before headings, I don't see such a problem on my
docs.

Dan, can you confirm the above observation?

Knowing this, do you have an idea on how to fix it?  If not, I'll try having a
play with the patched file.

Best regards,
  Seb

--