[Orgmode] Export error. Have a look at my backtrace?

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Export error. Have a look at my backtrace?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:31:58 -0500

Hey orgsters,

Export started behaving weirdly for me earlier this week. When I
export to HTML or ASCII to a temporary buffer, I get the attached
backtrace. This occurs in emacs 24 (Aquamacs) with org-mode 7.4. The
error does not occur if I export to file.

Also, exporting to a temporary buffer works as expected in emacs 23.2
with org-mode 7.4 in terminal emacs.

Error occurs with every file I have tried in the past few days. Can
anyone else reproduce? I'll come up with a minimal working example if
needed.

Thanks for any pointers.

Jeff

--