Re: [Orgmode] managing a shared project using org-mobile ?

From: Leo Noordhuizen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] managing a shared project using org-mobile ?
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:34:25 +0100

Maybe you can make use of Dropbox to share the file(s) ?

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Rémi Letot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have been using org-mode for quite some times, and mobile-org (the
android version) for a much shorter time. So first of all I want to
thank all involved contributors: THANK YOU ALL !!!

Now to my problem: I use org-mode for managing... well, for managing my
life :-) But now I have a project that needs collaboration with a
partner. I naturally thought about org-mode for management, and
particularly mobile-org since we are both android users.

But how can I share one org file between two users, and more importantly
between two mobile-org instances ?

Thanks for your input,
--
Rémi