Re: [Orgmode] Choosing css for Worg

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Choosing css for Worg
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 01:29:25 -0500

There was some recent discussion of using multiple stylesheets on
Worg. I'm a fan of implementing something on the server. In the
meantime, I ran across Stylebot and thought it might be useful for
both creating and using (and sharing!) custom style sheets for Worg.
It's a Chrome extension to interactively create user style sheets,
share them, or select others' sheets:

    http://thechangelog.com/post/3105212029/stylebot-adapt-the-web-s-appearance