Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Taskwarrior, nice GTD-oriented CLI thing

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Taskwarrior, nice GTD-oriented CLI thing
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:59:45 -0600

Hi Tosten,

They are already talking about org, check this out:

http://taskwarrior.org/boards/8/topics/show/208

A CLI client would be nice, but IMHO, I don't think it would be faster
than the operating org from emacs; perhaps for a couple of basic
stuff, but I think that depends strongly on personal tastes.

Marcelo.