Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Taskwarrior, nice GTD-oriented CLI thing

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Taskwarrior, nice GTD-oriented CLI thing
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:29:38 -0600

Yeah, it's a quite nice project. I don't think it'd work for me as a
PIM environment though. I think emacs (or vim with the new
org-compatible plugin) will always be faster in this sense. Also, it
lacks the reference aspect of any GTD system (a wiki or wiki-like
collection of reference documents) which org seamlessly integrates.
However, I think that it could give some ideas for some org-compatible
CLI tools. Although emacs is the "server" and main "client" when it
comes to org, I think that the more tools that can read and write to
the org format, the better ;)

Marcelo.