[Orgmode] Re: [OT] M-x not working anymore

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [OT] M-x not working anymore
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 08:54:43 +0100

Markus Heller <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Markus,

>> What does C-h k M-x say?
>
> For C-h k M-x, it doesn't say anything.

Says nothing means you still have the "Describe key: " prompt, right?
Well, that means that emacs doesn't receive the keychord at all.
Something seems to consume it before it hits emacs.  Maybe you installed
some application that steals Alt-x from emacs?  Or did you somehow
create some global Alt-x shortcut, possibly by accident?

Since I have no clue about windows, I don't have an idea how to debug
that further...

Bye,
Tassilo