Re: [Orgmode] Re: [OT-emacs] Scrolling horizontally

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [OT-emacs] Scrolling horizontally
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:57:13 -0600

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Jeff.

I've never used Aquamacs, but has been using emacs for the last 5
years. Nowadays I mostly use it for my PIM needs, as MacVim really got
me hooked. In the end, for programming, I ended up tending to use
MacVim more and more.

<rant>
Anyway, I really wish there was somethign akin to MacVim for emacs.
Aquamacs doesn't seem to have the same quality. MacVim integrates very
well with OSX, trackpad as well.
</rant>

Cheers,

Marcelo.