Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [ANN] Changes to lists
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:26:25 +0100

Hello,

> 1) If you open a new list after another list, M-RET will not produce
> a new list item, but yet another new list:

> - list 1
> - entry
> - more entries

> - list 2 <-- M-RET

> - <-- is produced by M-RET

You did not open a new list. By default, 2 blank lines are required to
end a list. In fact, you just added a new item to the previous list,
separated from others by a blank line. M-RET tries to be smart and
separate items with a blank line from that point.

> 2) Last but not least: sublist folding (visibility cycling) has
> stopped working. I can unfold an entry folded by an earlier version
> of org-mode, but trying to fold the sublist again I'll only get
> "EMPTY ENTRY" in the mode line (but no error beep or something like
> that).

Could you provide an example? I fail to see what's wrong, as folding
is fine on my test file.

Regards,

--
Nicolas