Re: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] results eat up following text

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] results eat up following text
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 08:42:44 -0700

Hi Eric,

Thanks for catching this issue.  It turns out this was a result of
adding lists as supported output types, the code block thinks that the
enclosing list is the results list, and deletes it before inserting new
results.

Luckily this was a quick 2-character change, which has been committed.

Cheers -- Eric