[Orgmode] need help with lisp for export function regarding timestamps

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [Orgmode] need help with lisp for export function regarding timestamps
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:51:28 -0800

Hi

trying to get the export to ics working using

org-icalendar-verify-function

and

org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files

At the moment I'm using the following as a verify function:

(defun mycal-export ()
  (setq mycategory (org-get-category))
  (setq myrepeat (org-get-repeat))
  (and (not (member mycategory org-export-exclude-category))
       (eval myrepeat))))

which excludes categories listed in org-export-exclude-category and also
only export repeated items at the moment. I would like to add items that
have a start and an end date, that is something like

SCHEDULED: <date1 day1 time1>--<date2 day2 time2>

but I can't figure out how to check for these? Do I need to write my own
reg-exp for this and test the whole entry or is there some org internal
function for this? I only found org-get-scheduled-time, but that does
only seem to return the first timestamp?

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Arun