Re: [Orgmode] Make text below heading not part of the heading

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Make text below heading not part of the heading
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:46:02 +0100

For my money, it's neither bug nor feature, but a (minor) restriction that follows from the (hugely enabling) feature of simple-to-use outline folding. An exception would be an added feature. For my part, I've not yet had a use case where inserting an extra heading was not a satisfactory solution.

Yours,
Christian