[Orgmode] Re: Clocking repeating tasks

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Clocking repeating tasks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:20:19 -0500

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> No - I tested it with a minimal emacs setup and it worked out of the
> box for me.

Thanks again for your help, Bernt. Something wonky happened on that
task, and it was a week ago the last time I performed it. I don't
pretend to remember what I did then.

It works on other tasks, at least after an emacs restart. I do
remember this happening before, and dropping clocking because I found
it annoying. That was several versions ago, and before I knew much
about emacs at all...

Oh well. Works now. Thanks for testing!

Jeff

PS - Would you mind sharing what you throw in your minimal init file?
Or do you whip one up for each testing task?

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/