Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:17:46 -0700

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Matt Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> So the new, "flat" FAQ is up and running. And, of course, all are
>>> welcome to suggest or contribute further refinements.
>>>

>> Blue (or purple or similar color) text on black background is unreadable -
>> at least to my eyes.
>
> I agree. I reverted the black background.
>
> If a dark background is preferred, we'll need to make sure that we
> export an entire dark color theme (such as zenburn) with
> org-export-htmlize-generate-css.

Once we replace the current "Classic Worg"/"Next Worg" alternate
stylesheets with the zenburn alternative then there will be a coherent
option for those preferring a dark background.

Also, it may be a slight improvement to replace the existing css used
for code highlighting with my previously attached emacs.css -- which
uses the default Emacs color scheme, and setting

pre {background: #adefef;} /* default Emacs background color */

Cheers -- Eric