[Orgmode] void-function error

From: Mehmet Atif Ergun
Subject: [Orgmode] void-function error
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:37:57 -0500

Hi,

On opening emacs to take a look at my agenda, emacs opens with the
following error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function ignore-errors)
  (ignore-errors (org-entry-get nil "ORDERED"))

No other problem but this error message... And everything seems to
work fine regardless of this message.
How can I find out what is causing this error on each startup?

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 with emacs 22.2.1. On Arch Linux (with emacs
23.2.1), I did not have this problem.

I believe (but I'm not sure) the error appeared after I set
org-agenda-skip-deadline-if-done and
org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-done.

Thank you,
Sincerely,