Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Worg needs some reorganizing
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:07:21 -0500

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Jason Dunsmore
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I think this might be unnecessary (hitting "Back", typing the "Home"
> key, or middle clicking at the top of the scroll bar can all already do
> this).

I'm not an expert, but that is not very "accessible". Shouldn't be a
problem with modern text browsers, but I remember this being an
accessibility recommendation for FAQish pages at my previous
university.

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/