Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back

From: Julien Danjou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Jumping to a date in the agenda changes view back to 'day' [7.4 (release_7.4.80.g0e5e5)]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:34:38 +0100

On Mon, Jan 17 2011, Julien Danjou wrote:

> Attached is a patch that should fix that, even for future use of
> `org-agenda-list' with the span unspecified. :)

This patch has a side effect for me: my org-agenda-span is set to 14,
and I've no way to reset it without quitting the agenda and requesting
it again.

I think we miss a keybinding to reset org-agenda-current-span to nil so
org-agenda-span get used again.

What do you think? Which key would be fine to reset the span?

--
Julien Danjou
❱ http://julien.danjou.info