[Orgmode] org-stow (Proof of concept)

From: Tom Breton (Tehom)
Subject: [Orgmode] org-stow (Proof of concept)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:15:07 -0500

I've written an addon that I call org-stow.  The basic idea is that
all remember notes live in a notes section, and you can make another
location pretend that the note lives there.  You build all or part of
a document that way.  If you know how stow works, it's like stow for
outline items.

Yes, it's a little bit like refiling a note, but:
 * Hopefully it's more convenient and natural to populate a whole
   document this way.
 * If you change your mind about a note later, you can just unstow
   it.

It's at the proof of concept stage now.  It stows notes, but doesn't
yet unstow them.

I used dblocks to mirror notes.  They are automatically inserted by
org-stow, and their dynamic contents is essentially copied from the
notes.

Any interest in trying this out?  I can push it if anyone else wants to
try it out.

        Tom Breton (Tehom)