[Orgmode] Doors links

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: [Orgmode] Doors links
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:27:27 +0100

Hello,

I use Org also at my job to write some short reports. These reports may
contains URLs to Doors objects. Doors is a paying S/W to manage a
requirement data base --- this is used in the industry for
writing complex specification documents where each clause has to be
tracked like a separate object.

Doors URLs are not properly exported to HTML by Org.

for instance:

  [[doors:foo/bar/gnats][machin truc]]

exports to

but I would have prefered

Is there any way to configure Org to do the job properly (like some
hook URL processing hook), I could not find anything in the
documentation.

VBR,
   Vincent.