Re: [Orgmode] question about link syntax

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] question about link syntax
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:04:24 -0500

Hmm.  On my installation, =C-c C-l= isn't bound to anything.  I haven't mucked with that.
To what should =C-c C-l= be bound?
Cheers.
Fil

On 13 January 2011 20:22, Jeff Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
I noticed fontification was weird on my end, as well. Now, I only use
=C-c C-l= to create and edit links. Haven't had issues since making
the change.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Filippo A. Salustri
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Consider this example:
> [[http://some.site.com][text text]]
> It seems that the spaces in the label part (between, say, the 2 "text"s)
> stops the link from forming.
> My current workaround is to use single word labels, including WikiWords.
> Is this how it's supposed to work?  I would have thought I could put spaces
> in those labels.
> Is there some variable or other I can set to have orgmode understand the
> spaces?
> Cheers.
> Fil
>
> --