[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Schedule in agenda gives wrong overdue days [7.4]

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Schedule in agenda gives wrong overdue days [7.4]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:13:57 -0500

Paul Stansell <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> For an org file containing just the two following lines:
>
> * TODO Water plants at work
>   SCHEDULED: <2010-12-27 Mon .+1w>
>
> creating an agenda with "C-c a a" on 2011-01-06 displays the following
> three lines:
>
> Day-agenda (W01):
> Thursday    6 January 2011
>   org_mode_bug:Sched. 4x:  TODO Water plants at work
>
> I expected is for the schedule overdue days to be 11x instead of 4x.

Hi Paul,

I've tried to fix this problem multiple times (and failed so far for the
general case).  I run with a partial fix in my org git repository that
handles this case for me.

The patch is available at git://git.norang.ca/org-mode.git
fix-agenda-late-tasks

It's a single commit 9129f6 which works for me but needs extra work to
handle non-TODO keyword repeating tasks.  I haven't had time to work on
that yet.

HTH,
Bernt