[Orgmode] Improving speed of org-mac-protocol

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Improving speed of org-mac-protocol
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:04:38 -0600

Hi list,

The org-mac-protocol stuff is really amazing and works really well.
The only downside is that it takes a bit to show in the first call.
Subsequent calls are relatively fast, but even so, I'd like to know if
there is a way to speed it up. The reason is that I've been spolied by
Thngs.app's capture dialog (I had it bound to shift-space). It's by no
means a reason to stop using org-mac-protocol, but would be nice
nevertheless to make it smoother :)

Keep up the good work, the org echosystem just keeps getting more and
more awesome!

Marcelo.