Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] How to fontify blocks other than begin_src?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] How to fontify blocks other than begin_src?
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:53:36 -0700

>> As for defining your own clojure blocks that sounds like a risky
>> proposition to me.  All of the code block evaluation functions are built
>> to use standard org-mode syntax for code blocks, e.g. "#+begin_src lang".
>
> For those who are interested in changing the appearance of Org elements
> for aesthetic reasons, there is Nicolas Girard's org-icons project,

To address the other side of org elements (i.e. the typing/insertion
rather than the display) I find yasnippets [1] indispensable.  A
collection of Org-mode snippets are available at [2].

Cheers -- Eric

Footnotes:
[1]  http://code.google.com/p/yasnippet/

[2]  https://github.com/eschulte/yasnippet-org-mode