Re: [Orgmode] Images from R in LaTeX and PDF

From: Ben Ward
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Images from R in LaTeX and PDF
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:50:18 +0000

I'm using 7.4, which I think (unless a new versions recently arisen), the latest one, as it was recommended for interacting with R through babel.

Thanks,
Ben W.
On 07/01/2011 19:45, Erik Iverson wrote:
And what version of org are you using?

Ben Ward wrote:

#+begin_src R :exports both
full <- read.csv(file="~/Documents/BSc Biology/Third Year/BY6001-40 - Dissertation/Data and Analysis/Evolution Results.csv", head=T)
 library("lattice")
 ecoli = subset(full, Bacterium=="E.coli")
 edett = subset(ecoli, Cleaner=="Dettol")
 egarl = subset(ecoli, Cleaner=="Garlic")
MIC.mod = lm(MIC. ~ 1+Challenge*Cleaner*Replicate, data=ecoli)
#+end_src

#+begin_src R :file fig1.pdf
xyplot( MIC.+fitted(MIC.mod) ~ Challenge, data=ecoli, xlab="Challenge", ylab="MIC %", auto.key=TRUE)
#+end_src

#+attr_latex: width=0.6\textwidth wrap placement={h}{0.4\textwidth}
#+label: fig:one
#+caption: Linar Plot of real data and fitted model values
#+results: fig1
[[file:fig1.pdf]]

In the case of this code, actually altering size works, but it keeps putting the image at the end of my document. Then other images, placed with pretty much the same code, give or take for filenames and such, won't increace in size, but will alter their movement. I'm wondering if using pure latex for my images would be an easier solution.

Cheers,
Ben.