[Orgmode] Images from R in LaTeX and PDF

From: Ben Ward
Subject: [Orgmode] Images from R in LaTeX and PDF
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 17:23:51 +0000

Hi All,

I've been doing some work with babel and R to generate graphs that I've then been including useing attr latex.

But when I include images the always appear very very small, even when I mess about with the width settings of the attr latex line and remove the options for wrap and such.

Does anybody else use R with images and org, and could tell me how they handle including R graphics in their documents?

Thanks,
Ben. W