Re: [Orgmode] Re: Introducing gnugol - an org-mode-output web search cli

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Introducing gnugol - an org-mode-output web search client
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:21:13 +1100

Hi Achim,

I had made the silly mistake of not remembering to run ldconfig.  Once
this was done the janson libraries were found and gnugol started working
for me.

Apollogies I didn't get around to posting the fix/thing to remember
earlier.

Thank you very much though for the information, it has taught me several
things I didn't know about tracing things like this.

Cheers

Bart