Re: [Orgmode] Mobileorg for Android: slow sync

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Mobileorg for Android: slow sync
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:40:34 -0500

Hi Jordi, we do seem to be having a slowness issue with the Dropbox API.   I'm working with the Dropbox developers to see what could be causing that.   I usually split large projects into their own files,  you can configure which files get considered for the agenda by examining this section of the org-mode manual for MobileOrg:

http://orgmode.org/org.html#Pushing-to-MobileOrg

http://matburt.net